The information provided by tradethemoods.com is presented for illustrative and educational purposes only. We recommend you consult tax professionals to fully understand the tax implications of any investment strategy. Although we are not big fans of professional financial consultants, we do recommend you discuss investment strategies and individual investment opportunities with your financial professional.
We also recognize and want to let you know that investing with the TtM strategy is no guarantee that you will make money. Investing involves risk, including loss of your principal. We recommend you review the prospectus for any security you intend to invest in. What we offer is insight into each security included within the TtM catalog. In a nutshell:
- Read the prospectus for all securities before investing
- Consult your financial advisor
- Consult your tax professional
Although we feel strongly that our tools and strategy will revolutionize investing – YOU still have an obligation to protect your investment. We will not assume your risk. We are just another tool (hopefully the most important tool) in your investment tool box.
One last thing: tradethemoods.com provides updates at an irregular schedule. To be honest, right now we will publish updates as often as we can. Our initial goal is 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday). We will present important information for a two day period so 3 times a week is sufficiently often for most readers. With contributions from our readers (see the Support TtM option) we will hire staff to improve our offering. Our longer term publication goal:
- Publish an update each day the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) is open
- Update multiple times daily
- Publish the first daily edition 1 hour prior the NYSE open
- Provide a forum for our “smart readers” to contribute and learn about the TtM way
- Expand to other global exchanges
- Prepare necessary policies, procedures, and technology to expand TtM to a set of products, including both tools and services, for readers/customers.